BVCS Early Childhood Iowa is offering preschool scholarships for children residing in Buena Vista, Crawford, and Sac Counties who are attending a 3 or 4 year old preschool program. BVCS Early Childhood Iowa may pay up to $200 a month for the scholarship. Applications will be processed and approved by financial need. Scholarship payments will begin in September or the month the completed application is received and approved. Parents are responsible for tuition payments until the application has been approved.
- Awards will be based on gross family income.
- Family income under 200% of the Health & Human Services Poverty Guideline with priority to children four years of age.
- Family income falls under the Health & Human Services Poverty Guidelines of 300%.
- Children must be attending a 3 or 4 yr. old preschool program that has a signed agreement with BVCS Early Childhood Iowa.
- Children must turn 3 or 4 years of age by September 15, 2019.
- Parent/Guardian must fill out information below and return form to the preschool you wish to attend or the address listed on the scholarship.
- Parent/Guardian must attach proof of income. Proof can include recent check stubs, child support income, last years tax return, W-2, TANF, FIP, PELL and SSI.
- Parent/Guardian must fill-out a survey at the end of the year provided by BVCS Early Childhood Iowa.
Scholarships are dependent upon funding allocated to Buena Vista, Crawford, Sac Counties Preschool Scholarship Program.
Awards will be made after the August 1st, 2020 deadline. Preschool Scholarships will be accepted following the August 1st deadline if there are funds available.
Preschool Scholarship Applications:
Preschool Scholarships 2021-2022 School Year