BVCS Early Childhood Iowa is offering preschool scholarships for children residing in Buena Vista, Crawford, and Sac Counties who are attending a 3 or 4 year old preschool program, not funded by the Statewide Voluntary Preschool Grant. BVCS Early Childhood Iowa will pay up to $150 a month for the scholarship. Applications will be processed and approved by financial need. Scholarship payments will begin in September or the month the completed application is received and approved. Parents are responsible for tuition payments until the application has been approved.
- Families must reside at 200% poverty level or below.
- Children must be attending a 3 or 4 yr. old preschool program that is not state funded.
- Children must not receive preschool funding from any other source.
- Children must turn 3 or 4 by September 15.
- Parent/Guardian must fill out information below and return form to the preschool you wish to attend or the address below.
- Parent/Guardian must attach proof of income. Proof can include recent check stubs, child support income, last years tax return, W-2, TANF, FIP, PELL and SSI.
- Parent/Guardian must fill-out a survey at the end of the year provided by BVCS Early Childhood Iowa.