BVCS Early Childhood Iowa offers preschool scholarships for children residing in Buena Vista, Crawford, and Sac Counties who are attending a 3 or 4 year old preschool program. Applications will be processed and approved by financial need.
- Families household income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty level. Scholarships may be available to families below 300% of the Federal Poverty level.
- Children attend a 3 or 4 year old preschool program.
- Preschool must have an agreement on file with the BVCS Early Childhood Iowa office.
- Children must turn 3 or 4 by September 15, 2020.
- Parent/Guardian must fill out the Preschool Scholarship Application and return form to the preschool you wish to attend or the address listed on the application.
- Parent/Guardian must attach proof of income. Proof can include recent check stubs, child support income, last years tax return (page one), W-2, TANF, FIP, PELL and SSI.
- Parent/Guardian may be asked to fill-out a survey at the end of the year provided by BVCS Early Childhood Iowa.
Awards will be made after the August 1st, 2020 deadline.
To print the scholarship application, make sure to select – landscape – as the print option.